1. Background and purpose
Owner and contact information:
European Sperm Bank ApS
CVR no. 27 50 63 72
Struenseegade 9, 2.
2200 Copenhagen N
Phone: +45 38343600
2. Applicability, responsibility and approval
The policy is updated by ESB as required and at least once a year, to ensure relevance and topicality.
3. What are cookies?
Cookies are small scripts placed on your computer or mobile device (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc.).
Cookies are passive files that cannot collect information stored on your device nor carry computer viruses or install malware.
Some types of cookies are only stored on your device as long as your browser is open, so-called session cookies. Other types of cookies are stored on your device for a longer period of time, so-called persistent cookies. When you return to the website, the cookie is automatically renewed.
In many cases, cookies deriving from other parties than the owner of the website are also placed on your device, so-called third-party cookies. Such cookies may be cookies performing ordinary functions or analysis tools and embedded comments fields.
4. First-party cookies
ESB uses session cookies, which are deleted when you close your browser. ESB also uses persistent first-party cookies, which are stored between 30 days and up to two years. Both types of cookies register:
- Log Information: we log information about your use of our services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our services registering when you visit the website.
- Device information: we collect information about the device you use to access our services, including information about the device’s software and hardware, Media Access Control (“MAC”) address and other unique device identifiers, device token, mobile network information and time zone identifying your http requests when using the website.
- Usage information: we collect information relating to your use of our services, including which applications you use and your game progress, scores, achievements and interactions with other players.
- Consumption information: we collect information about your consumption habits relating to your use of our services, including which purchases you make with both virtual and real currencies.
5. Third-party cookies
- Google Analytics places two session cookies and two persistent cookies enabling the website to recognise your device and register how often you visit the website. The session cookies are deleted when you close the browser. The persistent cookies are stored for two years. The cookies give ESB the possibility to adjust the site content and make it more relevant to the users.
6. How do you delete or disable cookies?
The procedure for deleting or disabling cookies on your device depends on the browser you are using.
If you are using a PC, you may delete cookies by using the keyboard shortcut [CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[Delete]
If this procedure is not successful or if you are using a Mac computer, please follow the guidelines via the following links depending on the browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Flash cookies
- All Danish websites are required to inform users about the cookies placed on their device. The information must comply with the “Executive Order on Information and Consent required in case of Storing or Accessing Information in End-user Terminal Equipment”, the so-called Cookie Order (cookiebekendtgørelsen).
- Link to Executive Order
- Link to Guidelines
7. Ask us if you have questions
If you have any questions about cookies, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.